Table of Contents
- Family immigration to Canada | An introduction
- Canadian facilities and programs
- Why immigrate to Canada with your family?
- Key takeaways
Family immigration to Canada | An introduction
Canada is widely regarded as a top destination for immigrants. The area is highly recommended for families wishing to relocate for a higher standard of living. Consequently, there has been a sustained increase in family immigration to Canada to settle there permanently.
To apply for Canadian citizenship, you must spend at least three of the last five years living in the nation. While the specific reasons for moving abroad may vary, it is clear that doing so is essential for improving one’s quality of life, educational opportunities, and work possibilities.
Canadian facilities and programs
Canada has always appealed to immigrants seeking a better life and modern amenities. Due to various favorable factors, Canada is the best destination to immigrate to as a family.
- Permanent residency in Canada offers family-wide opportunities. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, 20.6% of India’s 85,590 new permanent immigrants and 34.9% of China’s arrived in Canada through family sponsorship. 28,125 family-sponsored immigrants from those countries entered Canada in 2019.
- The process of family immigration to Canada is straightforward. Programs are available for many groups, such as students, refugees, and professionals. Canadian immigration law welcomes people regardless of educational attainment, work history, or social standing. Compared to other countries immigration systems, Canada’s Express Entry program ranks as one of the smoothest and quickest ways to obtain permanent status.
- When it comes to Canadian immigration programs, Express Entry is the most used and the quickest. Applying for a permanent resident visa for your parents and children through the EE System is possible.
- Under Canada’s family sponsorship immigration scheme, Canadian citizens and permanent residents can petition to have their spouses, partners, and children (including adopted children) granted permanent residency in Canada.
Why immigrate to Canada with your family?
Canada’s excellent universities, fascinating culture, beautiful cities, and many job prospects make it a desirable destination for overseas students seeking a postsecondary degree. Here are more reasons stating why migrating to Canada with your family is a good idea-
Canada welcomes its citizens to bring all that makes them unique, including their customs, cuisine, dress, religion, and way of life. Canada takes pride in its diverse population and believes that everyone should feel welcome in the country. The neighborhood is ideal for a family to settle down in. Due to its low crime rate, Canada is consistently ranked as one of the world’s safest countries.
2. An excellent learning environment for kids
Canada’s public schools provide all children with high-quality education regardless of family income. Additionally, post-graduate education is both highly regarded and relatively inexpensive. Even international students can find numerous scholarship possibilities and student debt repayment plans. In addition to family sponsorship, education is another common route to immigration.
3. Provision of medical care to all
Canada’s universal, free healthcare system is the country’s greatest plus point. Everyone in Canada has the fundamental right to access high-quality healthcare, regardless of their socioeconomic standing or the severity of their current health situation.
4. Weather in Canada
It is a frequent fallacy that Canada is a frozen arctic region. Contrary to popular belief, this is not the case. Canada, the world’s second-largest country, features four distinct seasons and a wide range of climatic extremes, from scorching summers to relatively balmy winters. There are parts of Canada that experience mild winters with little snowfall, such as the western part of the country.
You and your family can participate in various exciting winter sports like skiing, ice skating, snow-shoeing, and more. In addition, you can also experience fun summertime pursuits like exploring Canada’s national parks and beaches, camping, hiking, or kayaking.
5. Good economic conditions
Canadians benefit from a stable currency and a banking system that ranks among the best in the world. Canadian banks consistently score high on global stability rankings. Banking, financing, and government support are all readily available in Canada. The country also makes it easy to transfer money internationally, find investors, start a business, and purchase land or buildings.
6. Democratic government
In Canada, anyone can and is encouraged to run for public office regardless of background, income level, or demographic. People in Canada are represented by their government. According to Transparency International’s 2019 Corruption Perceptions Index, Canada is one of the world’s least corrupt countries.
7. The Canadian wilderness
The Rocky Mountains, the Appalachians, countless lakes, vast and unspoiled forests, Niagara Falls, Banff National Park, the Northern Lights, three ocean fronts, etc., are just a few breathtaking natural landscapes that are found in Canada.
8. Smooth and quick immigration
The process regarding citizenship and permanent residency in Canada is quick and easy to navigate. Within three years, a permanent resident can apply for citizenship, making it one of the fastest routes to nationality in the world. Canada welcomes international students, investors, travelers, and workers through more than 80 legal channels.
- Family immigration to Canada is becoming increasingly popular, and it’s easy to see why; with a plethora of resources and social programs designed to protect your families’ safety and well-being, there are so many reasons for those looking for new opportunities abroad.
- Canada’s Family Sponsorship Program is the quickest and most straightforward way to immigrate with your family to Canada.
- It’s no secret that Canada is considered one of the world’s safest countries. Canada ranked #12 on the Global Peace Index for 2022.
- Housing in Canada is affordable, and the country also has world-class public transportation, medical care, and schools.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog. In case of any queries, reach out to us or drop a comment below!
Like this blog? Read next- Canada immigration medical exam | A comprehensive guide!
Q1. Is it easy to migrate to Canada?
Answer- Canada’s immigration system offers various alternatives, with more than 80 routes available. Legal representation from the beginning to the end of the immigration process is highly recommended.
Q2. Do I need a job offer to migrate to Canada?
Answer– Foreign nationals without a Canadian job offer can still apply to various Canadian immigration programs and explore other options. Both of these major Canadian immigration programs do not require a job offer.
Q3. Can I bring my family to Canada?
Answer- Yes, family immigration to Canada is possible. However, immigration determines which relatives can travel.