Table of Contents
Brief introduction about the IELTS test center in Navi Mumbai
Each nation has authorized test centers that are tasked with administering exams. There are 78 such facilities connected to the International Development Program (IDP) and British Council. There is also an IELTS test center in Navi Mumbai. In all, there are 2 test centers in Navi Mumbai. So pick the most convenient for you in terms of distance and accessibility.
Top IELTS test centers in Navi Mumbai as well as India
Here are the top IELTS test centers among the 78 places in India where you can take the IELTS exam. The British Council oversees 40 IELTS test centers, while IDP India runs the remaining 37.
- IDP IELTS test centers in India
|City||Exam Center Address|
|Navi Mumbai||IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.PLOT NO.- 88, Goodwill Excellency 10th 2,above Tanishq showroom, Sector 17,Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400705|
|Mumbai||IDP IELTS AndheriUnit No. 003, Ground Floor, A-wing,Kanakia Wall Street, Next to Western Express Highway, Chakala Andheri-Kurla Road, Hanuman Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093|
|Kolkata||IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.4th FLOOR, ‘THE REGENCY’, 6 PICASSO BITHI SARANI (HUNGERFORD STREET),Kolkata, West BengalIndia700071|
|Chennai||IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.Old Door No. 58, New Door No. 97,2nd Floor, Canberra House,Opposite to Govt. Museum, Pantheon Road,Egmore, Chennai – 600008|
|New Delhi||IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.Unit No. 313, 3rd Floor,F-Block, International Trade Tower,Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019|
|Ahmedabad||IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.Office No. 105-106, First Floor,Addor Aspire, Beside Jhanvi Restaurant,Near L.D Engineer College,Gujarat University Area, Gulbai Tekra,Ahmedabad – 380015GujaratIndia|
|Amritsar||IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.SCO-57, 3rd Floor,District Shopping Complex,Opposite BSNL Office, B-Block, Ranjit Avenue,Amritsar – 143001|
|Bangalore||Office No. 30, 1st Floor,Above Axis Bank, Times Point,Doddanekkundi Industrial Estate, Graphite India, Main Road,KEB Colony, Industrial Area,Hoodi, Bangalore – 560048|
|Pune||IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.5th Floor, City Point Building,Above Mainland China, Dhole Patil Road,Near Boat Club, Pune – 411001|
|Chandigarh||IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.SCO-40 & 41, 1st floor,Near Fab India, Sector 17A,Chandigarh – 160017|
|Hyderabad||IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd. 1-8-368 to 382, Ground Floor,Gowra Trinity, SP Road,Chiran Fort Club Lane, Opp. US Consulate,Begumpet, Secunderabad,Hyderabad – 500003|
IDP IELTS Kukatpally 205-207, 2nd Floor,Vijay Sai Towers, Opp. BJP Office,Above Reliance Digital, Vivek Nagar,Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500072
|Surat||IDP Education India Pvt. Ltd.3rd Floor, Solaris The Address, Opp. Big Bazar,Piplod, Dummas Road,Surat – 395008|
- The British Council managed IELTS centers in India
|City||Exam Center Address|
|Mumbai||British Council Division, British Deputy High Commission, 901, 9th Floor, Tower 1 One Indiabulls Center 841, Senapati Bapat Marg Elphinstone Road, Mumbai–400013|
|Kolkata||British Council Division, British Deputy High Commission, L&T Chambers, 1st Floor, 16 Camac Street, Kolkata–700017Tel: 0120-4569000 / 0120-6684353|
|Chennai||British Council Division, British Deputy High Commission, 737, Anna Salai, Chennai–600002Tel: 0120-4569000 / 0120-6684353|
|New Delhi||British Council Division, British High Commission, 17 Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi–110001|
|Ahmedabad||A503-506, 5th Floor, Amrapali Lakeview Tower, Near Vastrapur Lake, Vastrapur Ahmedabad Gujarat–380052|
|Hyderabad||Ratnadeep Building, 4th Floor, SL Jubilee, Plot No 1202, 1215/A Road No 36, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad Telangana-500033Tel: 0120-4569000 / 0120-6684353|
|Bangalore||Prestige Takt 23, Kasturba Road Cross, Bengaluru–560001|
|Pune||917/1 Fergusson College Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune–411004|
|Chandigarh||C515, 5th Floor, Elante Office Block, 178A, Industrial and Business Park, Phase 1, Chandigarh–160002|
IELTS exam registration fees
The cost of taking an IELTS exam in India depends on which test you take, even though the General IELTS Exam fee is Rs 15,500. You can pay the IELTS exam fee through any of the following means-
- Net banking and credit/debit cards.
- Demand Draft – Please be sure that your demand draft is made out to “IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED”.
- Bank deposit- Deposit in an ICICI or HDFC bank using a deposit slip. Candidates can print from the IELTS IDP India website or obtain from an IELTS IDP branch office or referral partner in their area. You must send the customer’s original deposit slip with the IELTS application.
- The IELTS exam is a doorway to many possibilities in many places. To verify their proficiency in English, immigrants/international students/workers in countries where English is the authorized, or official language are required to take a test.
- There is no limitation or restriction on how many times you can take the IELTS exam each year. The procedures for registering, canceling, and postponing an exam are governed by rules established by the event’s organizers.
- The IELTS score is disbursed after 13 days after you take the exam. Schools in other countries may want official copies of your standardized test scores if you plan to apply there (TRF). Please remember to store your Test Report Form (TRF) carefully.
Like this blog? Read next – How to Prepare for IELTS Exam | 5 expert tips
Question 1: What are the rules of the exam centers?
Answer: Candidates in India who do not comply with the regulations set forth by IELTS testing centers will not be permitted to take the exam.
Question 2: Can I adjust my IELTS exam location after registering?
Answer: It is possible to switch test locations for the IELTS after you’ve already registered. There is a one-time discount on the administrative fees for doing so.
Question 3: How can I find out whether there are any IELTS exam centers in India?
Answer: Scheduling an IELTS exam can be completed quickly and easily online. You can schedule your IELTS exam online or in a local IDP office.