Table of Contents
- GRE score for Imperial College | Get into the school of your dreams
- Norms for enrollment at Imperial College London
- Why take the GRE | Know the importance of this test?
- Reasons for joining Imperial College London
- Which GRE score qualifies for admission to Imperial College London?
- Key takeaways
GRE score for Imperial College | Get into the school of your dreams
A public research institution, Imperial College London, also known as the Imperial College of Science, Technology, and Medicine, was established in 1907 and has since grown. Imperial is ranked ninth and tenth in the QS and World University Rankings for 2020, respectively. To apply to the undergraduate or graduate programs, you must know the minimum GRE score for Imperial College.
Additionally, around 60% of Imperial’s student body, representing 140 different countries, attends the university. The Imperial London College has also been designated as one of the public Ivies due to its fierce competitiveness.
Norms for enrollment at Imperial College London
- For UG programs, the acceptance ratio varies between 5:1 and 13:1.
- Similarly, Class 12 grades are important for admission to other top colleges.
- On the GRE common merit list, make sure to perform well.
- Give your personal statement, and referee report for PG programs your undivided attention.
- Find a supervisor at Imperial and decide on your research topic in advance for programs that require it. For all programs, brush up on your English and interview skills.
Why take the GRE | Know the importance of this test?
Before enrolling in a Master’s program in the United States, applicants must pass the Graduate Record Examination or GRE.
It stands out from the competitors since the GRE is one of the exams that prospective MBA (Master of Business Administration) applicants most frequently request. The GRE test is versatile since you can apply to different Master’s programs. Another aspect that distinguishes the GRE Exam is the choice of grades you might submit to the university after taking the test.
- Since graduate schools compare your GRE scores to those of other applicants, the GRE’s broad acceptance is its greatest benefit. You can also apply for dual degree programs, scholarships, professional programs, and other forms of financial aid with a GRE score.
- The ability to send only the finest results to the school they want to attend is another benefit for applicants provided by the GRE score selection procedure.
- A great GRE educational institution can enhance your application in addition to the resume and other supporting materials.
Reasons for joining Imperial College London
- Imperial College London received the Gold Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) award for its exceptional teaching, learning, and student accomplishments. One of the greatest colleges in the UK for job possibilities is this one.
- Imperial graduates earn the highest average beginning wage of all the universities in the United Kingdom.
- One of the UK’s most financially liberal universities, it offers a variety of Imperial College scholarships to deserving students. The scholarships include tuition, living costs, travel, and other costs.
Which GRE score qualifies for admission to Imperial College London?
You must have a GRE score to be considered for admission to the doctorate program at Imperial College Business School. Please know that this college does not offer candidates based only on their ability to obtain the required GRE score.
Some countries or testing locations have just a few test dates each year. It is strongly encouraged that applicants arrange a GRE test as soon as possible to ensure that they can submit their applications on time.
The recommended GRE courses from Imperial London College are-
- Public Policy Operations
- Economics, and
Required GRE score
- All applicants are free to take either exam, while we know that in some nations, only one of these assessments is offered. They anticipate all exam components to have received high marks from applicants.
- 90th percentile or higher in either test is regarded as an excellent score for Imperial London College. Scores in the 90th percentile for the various test components correspond to 165/170 for quantitative reasoning, 163/170 for verbal reasoning, and 5/6 for analytical writing.
- Students must successfully finish the GRE and receive a minimum score of 314 to be admitted to Imperial College London.
This college accepts both the GMAT and GRE online versions. You can be required to retake the GMAT or GRE if the admissions committee determines that your current score is insufficient.
- The GRE evaluates an applicant’s potential for academic success and readiness for graduate school. Graduate schools assess candidates depending on their GRE results.
- You must take the GRE to apply to Imperial London College’s business school.
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum age of 18 are requirements for the GRE. Applicants may take the GRE up to five times a year.
Suppose you plan to study at the Imperial College of London and need help or other assistance in preparing for the GRE. Stay connected with ischoolConnect for the most recent information on study blogs.
Like this blog? Also, read Everything you should know about the GRE sample test.
Question 1: Where can I take the GRE Exam?
Answer: You can take the GRE Exam offline or computer-based if you follow ETS regulations.
Question 2: Are the GREs required to enroll in German universities?
Answer: One of the requirements for admission is the GRE. However, certain colleges may not require GRE results.
Question 3: How significant are GRE scores in gaining admission?
Answer: The program will determine your GRE score. Several programs openly state the significance of the GRE scores for admission. Those with a high emphasis on GRE scores typically suggest or report high GRE minimums.